5.17.2012

Hey Blog World

Sorry I  havent blogged in a while! Heres a quick run down of what I've been doing!

A couple weeks ago I had the great pleasure of working with Kaiser Permanente! They brought such a great energy to the Bono home! We got so much work done and we had a great time doing it!
Here are half of the volunteers I worked with from this group, I unfortunately did not snag a picture of the first group, sorry guys :( This website can describe their trip and why they came way better than I would ever be able to. http://info.kp.org/communitybenefit/html/get_involved/global/gulf/index.html
It shows the amazing work that Kaiser Permanente has done for the Gulf Coast and why they are so invested in bringing us back.

The group I had last week was from James Madison University! I also worked with this University last year on Ms.Longos home. It was great to see that JMU has a large interest in helping the city make a comeback!

(I hope that everyone takes note that I am wearing my JMU shirt I received last year!)

And this week I worked with 3 inspiring individuals from Massachusetts. We worked at Ms.Mary Rushs home because we so so close to finishing. Unfortunately I usually take pictures on Friday so I do not have a shot of these volunteers but they have gotten so much done. I am sure we will finish the house early next week. Here is a picture of the insulation we blew into the attic today.


 Last but not least I wanted to revisit a picture I posted in my last blog post. At first when I looked at it I just thought it was a picture of Devon working on a door but check out this priceless face.


Have a good weekend everybody

Katherine

No comments: