4.30.2012

In The Garage

In the garage I feel safe
No one cares about my ways
In the garage where I belong
No one hears me sing this song...



Except for Bret who is running around like a crazy man trying to get everything in order...

Bret and Steve, two fine young Americorps NCCC Corps Members have been helping Allison and myself erect a garage for Ms. Tiawana Chandler at her home in Gentilly. That giant header you see at the top of the garage door opening is made of two 2x12 pieces of lumber nailed together with some plywood sandwiched in between, and it's over 8 feet long! Getting it up was no treat, but it's up, and solid, and heavy as hell... ain't nothin gonna bring that roof down...

Here are all the workers peering in to admire their handiwork:


Aren't they just darling!

OH! and here's the lovely site I see when I get home... Devon and Banjo reading together on the front stoop :)  .   

                                       


I've got a dungeon master's guide
I've got a twelve-sided die
I've got Kitty Pride

iTap

No comments: