9.20.2011

New Staff!

Hey PNOLA friends!

I just started as Outreach Coordinator September 1st and thought I'd give a few updates for my inaugural blog post!

We are increasing our blogging so check back regularly for weekly updates from our Site Managers - they will keep you posted on the great work that is being done on current projects and the awesome volunteer support that we are so grateful for!

Meet our team!!! I am currently updating our website with bios and photos of our new AmeriCorps and Staff members, so check our website to learn about our awesome staff.

We are actively pursuing grant dollars for Home Stretch Projects that will provide gap funding to families whose needs are less than $5,000 each but who could not afford to complete the repairs to their homes without our assistance.

Contact me directly if you want to learn more about Volunteering w/ PNOLA 504.656.4048 ablumenstein@pnola.org

No comments: